We model innovative teaching and learning that nurtures every student potential and ignites the joy of learning. Our environment is learner-centered where all learners (students, teachers, and leaders) are highly engaged in acquiring new knowledge and skills.
- Self-direction, active participation, voice and choice along the learning path are central to our learning experience
- Students learn differently. We value reflection and assessment as feed forward tools to inform instruction and improve student learning
- We possess a growth mindset and believe in each student’s ability to learn. No one is born with a fixed set of skills
- Positive and supportive relationships between students and adults is a powerful factor in student success
- Through real-life connections, we foster the skills necessary for the global workplace and lifelong learning such as creativity, communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and problem-solving